To assist in icy weather there are a number of roadside bins containing a salt/grit mix situated around the village. These are intended for self help and the mix should be applied using any convenient method. Please note that this material is supplied for use on the public highways only and not on private drives.

Any road defects or hazards should be reported to Oxfordshire County Council, using the Fix My Street website. There is also a mobile app which can be downloaded. It is helpful to upload a picture of the hazard. Further information is available on the Contact the Highways Team page.

Thumb Salt-Bins-Longworth-08-07-22.pdf

Open Download Copy Link 172.16 KB 2022-07-08 8 July 2022 2022-07-08 8 July 2022


Skip to content